Personal Days: Summer Reading

Before setting out for summer family vacation travels I spend a ton of time narrowing down the books I plan to take with me, the core of what will be my summer reading.

I think I've just about narrowed down the list, though I'm always tweaking. But right now here's my summer reading list:

Walking the Nile, by Levison Wood.

The Collected Works of G.K. Chesterton, Volume 2 : The Everlasting Man, St. Francis of Assisi, St Thomas Aquinas, by G.K. Chesterton.

Flannery: A Life of Flannery O'Connor, by Brad Gooch.

The Givenness of Things: Essays, by Marilynne Robinson.

The Fractured Republic: Renewing America’s Social Contract in the Age of Individualism, by Yuval Levin.

Hank Williams: The Biography, by Colin Escott.

This entry was posted by Richard Beck. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply